Sunday 24 March 2013

Flower Power Lip Balm

It's been a while since my last post; I started a new job just before Christmas but unfortunately was let go at the end of Feb which sucks, but it does mean I have all the time in the world to do what I love the most, write about fashion! I've realised that this is all I enjoy doing and is truely what I want to do as a career, I just need to improve and get some motivation as I am determined to do something I love rather than work in a job I hate just for the money.
 
So now i've had my little moan, i'm kick-starting my blog back up with a quick post on my favourite lip balm, Elizabeth Arden 8-hour lip protectant stick.


I have the limited 60's 'Flower Power' edition, which is why it has a nice pretty case instead of the normal Elizabeth Arden packaging. I received this as a Christmas present so i'm not entirely sure on the price but I think it's around £20 which is quite steep for a lip balm.
 
However I would happily pay this much again and again as I have never had a lip balm work so well and smell so scrumptious! It has the typical Elizabeth Arden 8-hour scent and glides on smoothly and effortlessly. It isn't greasy and feels like velvet on your lips.
 
I have been using it as part of my daily moisturising routine for the past 3 months and I still have more than half the tube left. I have always had extremely chapped, flaky lips due to my bad habit of biting and picking them when i'm bored/stressed without realising, and have used every lip balm going to try and restore my lips back to normality.
 
I am happy to say that this lip balm really does work and I won't be using any other product. Ever.
 
Sorry for the bad quality photo but here is a shot of my lips after applying the lip balm...
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, any feedback is appeciated and extremely helpful so please don't be shy!
 
Enjoy the rest of  your weekend :)
 
  CC x


1 comment:

  1. I always have the same problem of biting my lips without realising when I'm stressed and I'm constantly looking for a good lip balm..
    I'll definitely give this a try! Thanks for recommending :)

    Thoughtsbybriley.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete