Monday 17 November 2014

Buy of the Month: Over the Knee Boots



Top & Skirt | Topshop
Boots | River Island

After a few weeks of trying to get hold of these AMAZING over the knee boots, i struck lucky when i got hold of the last pair in my size last week. I don't know what it is, but when i want something and it sells out, it makes me want it even more! 

There are plenty of over the knee boots knocking about on the high street at the moment, but what i love about these ones from River Island is the chunky sole and the soft velvet material. It makes them ever so versatile, as the low heel means i can wear them in the day casually, but because they are velvet i can also dress them up as i have done in my pictures. 

I can't wait to wear this outfit over Christmas as it's so festive and sparkly; the boots are the perfect touch for a semi-dressy evening out. Throw on my black fur coat and a feather handbag and i'm sorted! Bring on Christmas :)






No comments:

Post a Comment