Friday 17 April 2015

Coachella Dreaming

Hat | Boohoo
Top | Asos
Trousers | New Look
Bag | H&M
Necklaces | Blackmoon Shop
Left Hand Rings | Primark & Norbu
Right Hand Rings | Primarks & Blackmoon Shop

I don't know about everyone else but seeing all the lovely pictures from Coachella last weekend has got me dreaming of holidays and festivals! I've acquired some amazing jewellery in the last couple of weeks which goes perfectly with all my summer outfits.

Blackmoon shop have kindly sent me some amazing jewellery, including all the necklaces i'm wearing in this post. If you're looking for bohemian/grungy jewellery then Blackmoon Shop is the place to look! I've layered my necklaces and jewellery up to really get that festival/boho vibe.

Now let's talk about my amazing trousers. They are the comfiest things in the world! At first i wasn't sure i would be able to pull off the wide palazzo trouser look, as i feel it can make you look dumpy if you are short like myself. However, worn with a fitted crop top to balance the loose fit trousers out has surprised me, and i feel like this is a perfect outfit for my holidays, with the added bonus of it being super comfy. I'm definitely going to invest in a few pairs of these!

Last but not least, i have been thinking about trying burgundy eye shadow for quite a while after seeing lots of amazing pins on Pinterest. I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to eye shadows, however i'm a pro at winged eyeliner! With my eye shadow i normally stick to browns, and i'm definitely no pro when it comes to blending. However with this eye shadow i literally just swept the one colour over my eyelids and that was it; so much easier than i thought! As my eye shadow was quite dark i wore Limecrime's Cashmere on my lips, my favourite nudey lipstick at the moment.

CC X


2 comments: